Thursday 7 February 2013

Youtube Video from iPhone

I made a 2 minute video just the other day for adgreement.com using my iPhone and then uploaded it to YouTube. It was after all, too big to send via e-mail. Admittedly it's my first video and I have always been reluctant to make one, as I cannot stand listening to my own voice on videos!!! The clip is a brief run down on the appearance of the adgreement website as development draws closer to launch day.

This is an exciting time, because once launched I can go onto marketing activities and trying to find the right staffing solutions in the USA. This will be a key market and hopefully lead the way in terms of how adgreement can function effectively in overseas markets. No launch date has been set yet, but safe to say the developers are working towards making that a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment